eToro is one of the most popular brokerage firms to invest in stocks. eToro is an investment platform that was founded in 2007 in Israel. The management offices of eToro are based in Cyprus and London. When launched, it was only an FX trading platform. In 2010, the firm launched its Openbook tool which became the world’s first social trading platform. From eToro review, we get to know that today, eToro has millions of users from over 140 countries.
Advantages of eToro:
- Low Fees: The best feature of eToro is that you don’t have to pay any kind of fees when you buy or sell stocks or ETFs. One thing we get to know from the comparison of eToro vs Markets.com, eToro charges you a currency exchange fee when you deposit and withdraw the money.
- Easy to Use: eToro has always focused on creating a platform that is intuitive and simple. Users can easily navigate through eToro’s menus. Once you register and start using the platform, you notice that it’s very convenient to use the platform. Another benefit of eToro is that its platform is translated in many different languages including Spanish, Italian, German, and many more. It is very easy to contact their customer support through online chat and call.
- A Wide Range of Tradable Products: eToro gives its traders an option of a wide range of financial instruments. It allows you to invest in complex instruments like CFDs and cryptocurrencies. Find more tradable products here.
- Social Trading Platform: Social trading platform is one of the stellar features of eToro which allows you to interact with other traders and investors, giving you opportunities to learn from the knowledge of the expert traders. eToro shows you the ideas and trades of your favorite traders.
- CopyTrading: CopyTrader feature is one of the best features of eToro. It enables you to copy the trades of other traders. eToro allows you to access the trades of top investors and it also shows the return that they have gained since they started trading on eToro. You can pick an investor who has gained high returns and copy his portfolio and the best part is that it’s completely free. eToro offers four different types of CopyPortfolio strategies, which are top trader portfolios, market portfolios, directional portfolios, and partner portfolios.
- Demo Account: Based on eToro vs Tickmill it also allows you to open a demo account which enables you to try the platform and start trading without having to lose real money. The demo account has a virtual balance of $100,000 and you can learn how the platform works without having to put your money at risk.
eToro is a modern trading platform which uses cutting edge technology to offer a seamless trading experience to its traders. Everything on the eToro trading platform can be done through the internet. It is one of the best platforms for both beginners and seasoned traders.